Fiduciary advisors putting your best interests first
With 30 years of investment management and financial planning experience serving Bay Area individuals and families, we work to improve financial futures, one client at a time. Our team of professionals work diligently to help you stay on track. We love what we do and take pride in doing it well.
The Tomorrow You Want Starts with a Plan Today
Taking control of your financial future is about getting clarity on what’s important and developing a strategy to get you there. We're here to guide you.
Your plan is a roadmap that is unique to you, which brings your concerns and expectations to the surface – and shows you what choices and efforts will help you achieve your financial goals.
Whether you have an established portfolio or are just getting started, getting a seasoned perspective can help you set your course and stay on track.
Your career is one of your most important financial assets. Career coaching gives you the tools, perspective, and support to help you reach your full potential.
Who We Serve
We’ve enjoyed the privilege of empowering and guiding our clients through life transitions and big decisions. No matter where you are on your financial journey, Bell Investment Advisors is here to help. If you find yourself asking any of these questions, now is a great time to start a conversation with us:
- Can I afford to retire when I want to, and what do I need to do to get there?
- Are the investment choices I made in the past still serving me today?
- How should I handle the options or RSUs I received from my employer?
- How will I create a “paycheck” for myself once I am no longer working?
- How can I avoid making the wrong choice with Social Security benefits?
- How should we balance saving for our kids with preparing for our own retirement?
- What should I do with the proceeds from the sale of my home or business?
- What is my best course of action for an inheritance or settlement I have recently received?
- I handle most of the money tasks in my household – who will help my partner after I’m gone?
About Bell Investment Advisors
As a Registered Investment Advisory firm, we operate under the fiduciary standard. This means that we have an ethical and legal duty to recommend the best investments for each client. Because we operate on a fee-only basis, you can be assured our recommendations are always in your best interest.
If you’re looking for a trusted partner to help you prepare for retirement, make smart choices with newly-received assets, or to be your personal CFO, you’ve come to the right place.
With three decades in business, and over 100 years of combined Financial Services experience, our team has earned a reputation for consistently meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations.
We are legally obligated to give you advice that’s in your best interest.
As fee-only advisors, we don’t receive commissions for recommending specific products or investments. This allows us to avoid potential conflicts of interest.
The majority of our thirty years as a local business have been spent in downtown Oakland. Giving back through service and philanthropy is a big part of who we are.
Bell Investment Advisors hosts a wine and cheese event for women several times each year. The event provides a warm and enriching space to share ideas that impact our lives – financially and otherwise.