Jim Bell, CFP®, President and Founder
Scott Fong, President and Founder, SIFF Investment Services
Are you considering selling your investment property and then purchasing other similar property? From swapping investment properties to exchanging land, 1031 Exchanges can help limit your tax liability. This Lunch and Learn following our webinar in March on the same topic, will cover additional details on 1031 Exchanges as well as expansion on the topics below:
- What is a 1031 Exchange, and how can it be useful?
- What is the right time to do an exchange?
- Options that may increase your rental income and returns.
- Who is a good candidate for an exchange?
- Why you can never win on both sides of an exchange.
- Why complexities require professional help.
There will be time allotted for participants to ask questions after the presentation.
Bell Investment Advisors’ Oakland Office
1111 Broadway, 16th Floor, Oakland, CA 94607
Hosted lunch. Reservations are required.
To RSVP or for more information, contact Jaye Roundtree at 510.433.1066, ext. 100 or email@example.com.