Jim Bell, CFP®
President and Founder
- You can maximize cash flow while minimizing risk.
- Making your life work financially is not a contest with your neighbor, your sister-in-law, or your boss.
- Financial Planning determines your probability of financial success, i.e. you do not run out of money.
- Financial Planning determines the required rate of return on your assets and your optimal low risk portfolio strategy.
- Retirees need cash flow not income. (Do you know the difference?)
For inquiries and/or reservations email Jaye Jaye Roundtree.