Jim Bell, CFP®, President and Founder of Bell Investment Advisors, was recently interviewed by a Reuters news reporter, Stephen Culp. The topic was trade tariffs, for an article which was published online May 17. Jim has recently been writing and presenting on the topic. You can:
- Read the full Reuters article, “Wall St. ends down slightly on trade, oil price concerns”
- Tune into the live June 27 webinar, “Is This as Good as It’s Going to Get?” in which the subject of trade wars and tariffs will be discussed. Click the link for more info, including how to register. You will also be able to view the video of the webinar at a later date, after it is posted on our website.
- Find out what Jim had to say in his May 2 finance blog, “What Makes the Stock Market Wobble?: Rising Interest Rates and Trade Wars”
- Access a video of Jim’s April 23 webinar, “The Tariff Tantrum and The Trade Deficit”.
- Read his article, “Trump Punishes Craft Beer”, originally published in The Opening Bell, April 2018, our quarterly print newsletter.