If you have consulted our website over the past few months you are probably aware that our new, improved, state-of-the-art website has been under construction since the beginning of the year. We are pleased to announce that we will go live with the site in the Fall—so stay tuned.
Prior to embarking on the website project, since the bear market of 2007–2009, we have been very busy reflecting on and clarifying who we are, what we do, and what we care about. We have also been reevaluating how we do what we do by communicating with you and responding to your feedback. In addition, we have been redesigning and reorganizing our internal processes, systems, and workflow to better serve your needs.
Some of the changes we have already implemented and that you may have already noticed include:
- monthly webinars featuring Bell team experts;
- many of these webinars posted on our website following the presentation date to make them available and accessible on an ongoing basis;
- monthly in-office Lunch & Learn events for clients and/or prospects interested in meeting us in person and learning more about what we do and how we do it;
- quarterly, in-depth, white papers by staff experts on a variety of relevant financial topics;
- quarterly in-office networking lunches featuring presentations by Jim and me on the firm’s philosophy, Making a Good Life Happen™;
- email blasts to our clients, when appropriate, in response to breaking news or significant activities in the financial markets;
- and more proactive telephone and email communication with you individually.
With a clarified underlying philosophy (Making a Good Life Happen™), a shared intent (to enrich the lives of our clients), an overriding momentum-based strategy applied to all of our offers, and a clear purpose (to help our clients plan for and build Momentum for Life™), our closely-knit team of specialists at Bell Investment Advisors is moving forward with renewed energy into a future we collectively embrace.
In a couple of months you will observe changes in our logo, stationery suite, website, email format, and newsletter design, all of which will have a new look and feel, but you will find that that we are the same business and the same high-quality team of professionals you have come to know and trust. We also hope you will agree that with these changes we will have arrived fully into the 21st century.
In the relatively near future we will have the capacity to communicate more easily via our interactive website, but meanwhile, feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact me on my direct line at Bell Investment Advisors (510.763.5671) with any questions or comments.
Our dear Bonnie Bonetti-Bell was the force behind our Career/Life Coaching services, until her passing in 2019. As a principal of our firm, Bonnie had an innate talent for seeing the best in people. Moreover, she helped others see the best in themselves. Bonnie is fondly remembered and deeply missed.